1. Why did you pick this profession?
I’ve always loved advertising. As a sophomore in high school I took an English class called Mass Media, and simultaneously, an art class called Commercial Design and the combination turned me on to marketing. My family and I would play a game as we watched TV at night. When a commercial would come on, we tried to be the first one to shout out what the brand was. The one with the least points had to make the popcorn.
2. What’s your favorite hobby and why?
I love doing jigsaw puzzles. It calms me down from the stress of the day and it’s my “me” time.
3. What famous person (dead or alive) would you like to meet and what would you say?
Jesus and I’m not sure what I would say. Probably just listen to what he had to say.
4. What was your first concert and do you still listen to their music?
Huey Lewis and NO.
5. What actor/actress would play you in a movie and why?
People say I look like Jodi Foster or Helen Hunt.
6. How would you describe your primary role at JFG as it relates to customers?
Helping clients achieve their marketing goals through strategic planning and project management.