1. Why did you pic this profession? Media buying is not something you learn in college, you learn it while working in the profession. When I did my college internship at a local agency, I was supposed to be an account service intern. The media department needed help and that’s how I started working in media. I guess I stumbled upon it. I have always been good in math so it ended up being a perfect fit. Working with numbers and developing strategic plans has been something I’ve enjoyed from my first days in this profession.
2. What’s your favorite hobby and why?
I love gardening. I find it relaxing to be outside working in the garden and seeing the occasional dragon fly or humming bird come by.
3. What famous person ( dead or alive) would you like to meet and what would you say? Michelle Obama – I would love to hear about her many experiences as First Lady and what is was like for her and her family over the years in the White House.
4. What was your first concert and do you still listen to their music?
Bryan Adams – I do still enjoy singing along to his songs.
5. What actor/ actress would play you in a movie and why?
Bridget Fonda – I have been told I resemble her
6. How would you describe your primary role at JFG as it relates to customers?
Helping our clients achieve their marketing goals by researching, developing and implementing their media strategies.