1. Why did you pick this profession?
I’ve always been fascinated by words and their relationship to emotion. After years of writing as a personal creative outlet, I started to explore communications on a professional level and gravitated toward promotions and relationship building. Those interests naturally translated to a career in branding and marketing communications.
2. What’s your favorite hobby and why?
Writing and playing music and working on fitness – both are great for the mind and soul.
3. What famous person (dead or alive) would you like to meet and what would you say?
John Lennon. He was one of the most interesting and influential figures in the history of popular culture. I’d love to delve further into his imagination and ask questions about his early life and inspirations.
4. What was your first concert and do you still listen to their music?
Herb Reed and the Original Platters at the Boonville-Oneida County Fair in Central New York. Yes, in movies or when the day calls for a mix of some classic doo-wap rhythm and blues.
5. What actor/actress would play you in a movie and why?
Jason Statham – for the action and adventure associated with some of his roles, but mainly because of the shared haircut.
6. How would you describe your primary role at JFG as it relates to customers?
As a copywriter and brand strategist, my main role is to help ideas come to life by creating compelling content that drives sales, changes ideas, and builds brand equity for clients.