Marketing and Awareness Campaign
Help Me Grow
Help Me Grow WNY, part of the national Help Me Grow network, approached JFG for help in driving awareness of its purpose and how they assist parents of young children in Western New York. This comprehensive campaign started with a brainstorming session in Space Between, working to identify the highest priorities and messages from all stakeholders involved, including Western New York’s 2-1-1 service.
Following this session, a new tagline – “You’re there for them. We’re here for you.” – was developed for use in all promotional materials. JFG also produced a branding style guide for Help Me Grow to provide a standard messaging platform to drive any further in-house campaigns and ensure brand consistency across all campaigns, which included bus cards, billboards and Facebook ads. A television script was also written and produced, and placed on Buffalo-area stations during time slots most likely to reach young parents and grandparents.
The campaign led to marked improvements for inquiries, requests for assistance and families and children served by Help Me Grow.
• Developmental screenings conducted increased 400 percent QoQ
• Children served in all of Western New York increased 115 percent QoQ; 135 percent QoQ within Erie County
• Requests to 2-1-1 for parenting, child development and education services increased 75 percent QoQ
• Within Erie County specifically, QoQ requests increased 92 percent for the same topic areas
• Traffic to the website was the highest for any quarter in HMGWNY history, an increase of 11 percent QoQ