Is your website driving business – or driving it away?
Get a free, no obligation website analysis
In today’s fast-paced world, you have a very limited amount of time to capture someone’s attention. If a customer doesn’t find what they need on your website right away (think less than 5 seconds) they will bounce off and potentially go to a competitor instead.
J Fitzgerald Group (JFG) has been building – and rebuilding – websites since 2002. In that time, we’ve constantly adjusted our approach as the industry has changed. And, unless you’ve reacted to new trends as well, you could be missing out on huge opportunities.
So let us do a free website analysis to show you what needs to be done to help drive more traffic – and business – to you. There’s no obligation – but if you decide you want JFG to take on the project, we can provide you with an estimate and timeline to get you back up and running smoothly.
Simply fill out the form below for your free analysis:
Our Trusted Partners
Is your website engaging enough?
When it comes to the web, content is king. Presenting appropriate, useful content helps users convert and rewards your website on search engines. Through our content analysis, we will answer questions such as:
- Do your pages have too much or too little content?
- Are pages structured in the best way?
- Is your website missing any necessary information?
- Are call-to-actions appropriately present to drive conversions?
- Is your website confusing to navigate?
Does your website pass modern standards?
The behind the scenes of your website is just as important as the front-end content. You may not realize you are losing potential business due to slow loading speeds or your website not working on mobile phones. Through our technical website analysis, we will answer questions such as:
- Is your website mobile responsive?
- Are you losing users due to a slow speed?
- Is your hosting provider up to snuff?
- Does your website pass Google’s rigorous performance tests?
- Is your website built on an outdated platform?
The team that always delivers?
You asked for special service — you might even get cookies with your cream.